Heritage tours are showcase of the Goan culture and its heritage through the past ages and the present. . Goa is a place not only for enthusiasts for adventure and fun, but also for lovers of heritage and culture. The forts in Goa are another worth to visit Goa and so include them in your Heritage Tour.
Aquada Fort is an important monument where you can also see the lighthouse inside. The fort was built by Portuguese and so it stands as remains of Portuguese architecture. Now the fort houses the central jail. Chapora Fort was built by Portuguese and was made up of red laterite. You can see two tunnels which provided the routes for besieged defenders once. Reis Magos Fort is situated on the bank of river Mandovi. It was built by Portuguese to. Cabo Fort (Raj Bhavan) - 9 km from Panaji, it lies on the peninsula land jutting out in the Arabian Sea, at Dona Paula. Initially during the Portuguese era, a Franciscan Convent, was attached to the fort. This later became Cabo Raj Bhavan and is now the Governor's Palace.
Planning for a heritage tour of Goa would make you enjoy the architectural beauty of Hindu temples in the state. Heritage tours of Goa help you to visit the old churches, temples, forts and other monuments. Or you can even chose and customize what you are interested in seeing.
Apart from savoring the picturesque beauty of beaches in Goa, There are several other places in Goa which are rich in culture and heritage. The museums in Goa are worth a visit and hence you can include them in your heritage tour to Goa. The museums in Goa are treasure houses of Goan history. The archeological museum in Goa contains a good collection of old coins, paintings, and sculptures and so on. Come with us for a journey into a Heritage Goa.
The Water Sport Adventure Tour brief itinerary is as below:
2nights 3 days
The main forts and heritage of Goa
Tour Start Point
Pick up from anywhere in Goa
Full Day or Half day Heritage Tour or customize your own
- Visit to the Fort Aguada, Chapora Fort, Reis Magos Fort, or the Teracol Fort
- You can chose from a variety of Heritage Sites from the ancient magnificent churches in Old Goa to the architectural beauty of Hindu temples
- Visit to the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, The Church And Convent Of St. Monica, The Church of St. - Francis Xavier or even the Shree Bagavati temple, Shree Damodar temple, Shree Manguesh temple, Shree Mahalaxmi temple and much more.
- Visit to the Archeological Museum and Portrait Gallery, Old Goa
- Visit to the Naval Aviation Museum, Dabolim
- Visit to the Museum of Christian Art
- Visit to the Galleries at Se Cathedral, St. Francis of Assisi, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa
- Visit to the Goa State Museum, Panaji
Differs from Operator to Operator
2 – 4 - 8 pax
Type of Car
AC or Non AC Available
Kindly Call 09765227999
For Booking Terms / Company procedures
and Cancellation policies, etc kindly visit