There are various pubs & discotheques spread all over the state of Goa, providing different themes. Nightclubs are located in all corners of Goa, and the atmosphere is totally relaxing. A countless number of people visit Goa every year to enjoy amazing delectable cuisine with local wine 'feni' at the Bars and Pubs located ashore beautiful beaches. Alot of Discotheques, Hotel Events, Bars and restaurants, Night Bazaars which are open throughout the night.
As the sun goes down Goa Nightlife heats up. Prepare yourself for a great nightlife in goa! There are plenty to choose from. You can sit and listen to the sounds of live entertainment, or dance the night away at one of the hottest clubs. Regardless of your pleasure, you are sure to have the time of your life. Come explore the nightlife of Goa by visiting some of the popular Bars & Pubs in Goa. Sip some of your favorite drinks from an assortment of exotic beverages served at the Bars & Pubs in Goa. Rest assure of having a gala time with your beloved in the cool environment of the happening bars and pubs . From hot peppy dance numbers to an array of beverages, you will have it all in the Bars & Pubs in Goa. Get to know more about Bars & Pubs in Goa during Goa Tours.
A good place to see local live acts is at the Saturday night markets in Baga and Arpora. Ingo'sSaturday Nite Bazaar, between Baga and Anjuna, features everything from rock fusion bands to jazz and Goan folk music.
Club Tito's and its twin Mambo's start rocking after 11 pm. They have theme nights for different days. The famous Butter lounge in Candolim is another hot and happening spot. The idea of encountering the unexpected is what makes the nightlife of Goa even more exciting. You have to be there to feel the magic take over you
So what are you waiting for! Call our tour expert now!
The Night Life Tour itinerary is as below:
North Side Party Scenes
From Your Hotel
Suggested Itinerary for Night Life Tour
- Pick up from Your Hotel after Sunset.
- Head towards the SunSet Cruise where you can expect Traditional Folk Dances and Live Goan Band, Dj Music and much more.( charges extra)
- Visit to the Capital City of Goa Panjim, after sunset the streets of Panjim are worth a watch, you will also enjoy the beautiful view of the Mandovi River.
- Visit the famous lounge called Down The Road, this happening spot is a favorite of a lot of people around Goa, every Wednesday and Sundays they have the Karaoke night, and other days you will find live music by many bands and not to forget the well known Dj’s.
- Visit the casino, which is a floating casino and try getting lucky, here you can even enjoy the unlimited buffet Dinner and Drinks ( extra charges) optional
- Visit the famous Butter lounge, has Dj’s that rock the place with all kinds of music, the party really starts from 9pm onwards and continues to the early hours of the morning.
- Stop for Dinner at the famous Souza Lobo which is in Calangute just on the beach here you can feast on some tasty sea food, and enjoy the view of the famous Calangute Beach by Night, After which you can shop at the famous Saturday Night Bazaar listen to some fusion music or just shop till you drop.
- Visit to the famous Club Ivy, Club Mambos and Club Titos and watch the morning take over the darkness of the night. You have to be there to feel the magic take over you.
- Return to the Hotel
- Goa is famous for its nightlife activities. There disco’s, beach parties, tourists markets that add to the night life in Goa. You can enjoy drinks at a bar and have the taste of Goan cuisine. Dances are organized at various clubs, streets and on the beach. Almost every village church feast is followed by a dance. Above all there are lot of Casino’s in Goa that operate during the night, So you can choose how you would want to spend your night or week end. Or customize your night life tour.
Min. 8 hours / 80 kms
+ Bata night charge.
2 – 4 –
Type of Car
AC or Non AC Available-
Self driven cars also available on 24 hour basis and
Kindly Call 09765227999
For Booking Terms / Company procedures
and Cancellation policies, etc kindly visit